Life with Braces
Here at Trinity Orthodontics, we work hard to give you the smile you’ve always wanted. We offer many different treatments that can be effective no matter how old you are. More and more orthodontic treatments are becoming available to give adults the smile that they want.
- Honesty and integrity are the foundation that Trinity Orthodontics is built on. We will never recommend unnecessary treatment for our youth or adult patients. Dr. Nelson firmly believes that the least amount of treatment is what is safest and best for all patients.
- We don’t settle for mediocre treatment or results! Dr. Nelson has twenty plus years of experience in creating beautiful smiles. He is quite a perfectionist when it comes to achieving the best result possible for each individual.
- Dr. Nelson uses a Precision Bracket Placement, PBP, method for placing braces on the teeth initially which significantly increases efficiency and decreases treatment times. With PBP, the treatment plan is pre-determined using custom models of the patient’s teeth allowing for minimal guess work and precsion movement.
- Dr. Nelson is the #1 Provider of Invisalign in the Rocky Mountain Region! He is a Diamond Provider of Invisalign. Dr. Nelson has treated hundreds of Invisalign cases. Because of Dr. Nelson’s expertise in Invisalign every person is a candidate for Invisalign – not every doctor can make this statement.
- We are committed to being efficient with your time and money. We know that you have a busy schedule, and we don’t think that your appointments should interfere with your life. We work diligently to plan our schedule so wait times are minimal an we work efficiently during your appointment.
- Our office environment is friendly, inviting, and welcoming. Your comfort is important to us, and because we work with patients of all ages, we recognize that each person who visits our practice has unique needs and expectations. We have comfortable, modern treatment areas and offer complimentary cookies, fruit and various beverages available to patients and their families in our WiFi accessible waiting area.