Too busy to come in for a New Patient Consultation?
No worries! We offer Virtual New Patient Consultations!
Life can get busy- we completely understand and relate! Here at Trinity Orthodontics we offer Virtual New Patient Consultations so you can see what treatment you need to achieve the smile of your dreams! All from the comfort of your own home.
All we need from you is a series of photographs or 1 video showing the following areas, they are as follows:
(see photos below for an example)
- Front view of you smiling
- Front view lips together, straight face
- Side profile, straight face
- Pull cheeks away from teeth and bite down, take the picture of your smile up close and make sure back molars are visible.
- Pull your lips and cheeks out and back and get a photo of the right side of your teeth while biting down
- Repeat #5 on your left side
- Open wide and take a picture of your top arch to the best of your capability or have a friend help you
- Open wide and take a picture of your lower arch to the best of your capability
Ensure that in your video you pull your lips and cheeks away from your teeth and:
- Show front view of you biting down and show all teeth biting down
- Pull cheeks out and back and show the right side of teeth biting down
- Pull cheeks out and back to show the left side of your teeth biting down
- Open wide and show your top arch
- Open wide and show your bottom arch
Please email photos or video to email@example.com and include the following:
- Your name
- Potential patients name (if not yourself)
- Best phone number
- Your dentist’s name
- Any specific questions about patients teeth
- What your primary concern is
- What is the best day and time to contact you?
- If you have dental insurance (say yes or no)
Once we receive your email, we will contact you to collect insurance information (if there is any). Then, Dr. Nelson or Dr. Sabott will call you to explain the treatment plan they suggest. We will also email you a quote to review and if you like what you see we will get you set up for further appointments to get the process started! It is extremely easy!
Thank you for choosing the Trinity Orthodontics Virtual New Patient Consultation,
you will be hearing from us shortly!
Schedule An Appointment Today